Off-Campus Housing Listing Services for Students
Search Off-Campus Listings for Students
Off-Campus Housing Listing Services for Faculty and Staff
Educated Renter Guide and Certificate Program
Transitioning to off-campus housing isn't easy. Before you scour San Luis Obispo, give your housing hunt two advantages:
- Search smart using the tools in the Educated Renter's Guide (posted on ISSUU).
- Set yourself apart from the competition with Cal Poly's Educated Renter's Certificate Program.
Privately Owned Off-Campus Rentals
(participants in Cal Poly's Off-Campus Housing Fair)
- Rental listings CANNOT be restricted due to age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, gender, sexual orientation, physical disability, or families with children.
- A person in a single family dwelling who is advertising for a roommate may express a preference on the basis of gender, if living areas (such as the kitchen, living room, or bathroom) will be shared by the roommate.
- Please be aware that rental listings cannot make any reference to the type of person you would like to rent to and must be in compliance with Fair Housing Act.
- Renters need to be aware that some landlords or Property Management Companies may charge non-refundable fees for applying and /or credit reports.
Storage of student's belongings for summer, etc., can be found off-campus at various moving and storage companies.
Please check the Yellow Pages or Google for additional storage facilities in SLO County.
Services for Renters