Living Learning Program
Please note that information on the various learning communities reflect the 2017-18 academic year and is not yet updated for 2018-19.
. . . providing a place where students Live Their Passion...
Who are these communities for?
These communities affords students the opportunity to live with others in their College/major, often sharing the same classes, while participating in activities that center around their academics, careers and social interests.
Connect with faculty, staff and students that also share your academic and career pursuits, while exploring majors and career options
- Take advantage of studying with students who have similar classes
- Participate in review sessions, SAS study groups, and Writing & Rhetoric Center tutoring
- Engage in discussions or interactive events with faculty, academic advisors, librarians, career counselors and student academic service staff within your College
- College of Agriculture, Food & Environmental Sciences
- College of Engineering
- College of Liberal Arts
- College of Science & Mathematics
- Orfalea College of Business