Visitor and Guest Information
COVID-19 GUEST POLICY UPDATE
Due to COVID-19, the following policies apply. We will notify residents when privileges are reestablished:
- No visitors or guests are permitted in campus residences.
- Guests are defined as any non-residents (individual who does not have a license agreement with UH) who spend the night.
- Visitors are any non-residents in or around University Housing who do not spend the night.
- Only the resident assigned to the bed space or apartment and one additional same building resident may be in the room/apartment at any time.
- Residents may interact outside while following campus policies and social distancing guidelines.
Regular Academic Year Guest Policy — Currently Suspended
For safety and security, all visitors and guests must be accompanied by their host resident at all times and guests staying overnight must be registered by their host at the front desk. All guests are expected to abide by all policies.
All guests must provide photo identification
Guests 17 or under must bring a signed Minor Guest Registration Form signed by their parent/guardian.
The Minor Guest Registration Form may be completed online OR printed, signed, and physically brought to the Front Desk.