Residential Life Employment Opportunities
Residential Life and Education offers a dynamic, team-oriented, and professional development focused environment for both student and professional staff members. It is a multi-functioning team that works interdependently with the other units within University Housing to offer staff a professional foundation for their success now and in the future. Some of the exciting employment opportunities include the following positions:
Full-time Professional Positions
Part-time Student Positions
All part-time student positions must be applied for using the eRezLife Application Portal. You will need to create an account to apply.
- Desk Assistant - Application is open; Requires Federal Work Study
- Desk Manager - Application is closed. Applications for 2017-18 will become available in early February.
- Graduate Assistant - Application now open.
- Event Team - Application is closed.
- Resident Advisor - Applications for next year are available November 1.