Service Requester
for Maintenance and/or Repairs

All requests for maintenance in the Residence Halls and Apartments are submitted through Housing Services, with the exception of internet access or resident area network port problems which should be submitted through the ResNet office ( Housing Services office hours are 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday, and our phone number is (805) 756-1587. Please submit any problems or requests to this phone number, or you may log on to your MyCalPoly Portal and click the Housing Tab to access the University Housing Service Requester.

The University Housing Service Requester can be used to submit maintenance and repair requests for the on-campus apartments and halls. Select the link in the Service Requester Channel to launch the form in a new window. You must be an on-campus resident to use the system and you must login through your MyCalPoly Portal with your Cal Poly user id and password. Click on the Housing Tab to access the Service Requester system. Residents may also report problems or requests to the front desk in their respective hall or apartment.

Take me to Service Requester


Apartment / Suite Condition Inventory Forms

Poly Canyon Village Apartment / Suite  Condition Inventory
Cerro Vista Apartment / Suite Condition Inventory

Related Content

Support Another Student

Give Today.

Diversity & Inclusion

We are committed to creating equitable communities for all residents, staff and guests.

Find out how

Current Updates

Stay up-to-date