Poly Canyon Village Apartments
Located on the north end of campus, Poly Canyon Village offers a vibrant community for continuing and transfer students. Each apartment has a full kitchen, a living room common area, two suite-style bathrooms, and four, or five bedrooms. Bedrooms provide single- and double-occupancy accommodations. Apartments are separated by gender unless the student specifically requests gender inclusive housing.
Poly Canyon Village is made up of nine free-standing apartment buildings that will house continuing students for 2018-19:
• Buena Vista
Residents delight in amenities like the Village Plaza in the heart of the community, complete with Jamba Juice, Einstein's Bros Bagels, Canyon Café, and the Village Market. Nearby, a community center and leisure pool offer a chance to connect and unwind, while two adjacent parking structures make parking easy.
Address for Mail/Packages
To send mail to a student living in Poly Canyon Village, visit: Mail & Package Services
Continuing Student Success Program
A more general residential learning community, in the Success Program students of all majors can create a dynamic space that promotes academic success, social engagement and independent living. Defining academic goals, exposure to project opportunities and creating a map of coursework and their career beyond Cal Poly are focuses in these neighborhood communities.
Coordinators for Student Development
Full-time university staff provide students with leadership and support. 2019-20 CSDs will be posted in 2019-20.
4 Person - Single Bedroom Apartments: Each bedroom is single-occupancy and contains a desk and chair. Four bedroom apartments house four residents.
6 Person - Single and Double Bedroom Apartments: Two bedrooms are single-occupancy and contain a desk and chair. Two bedrooms are double occupancy and contain two desks and two chairs. Four bedrooms house six residents.
5 Person - Single Bedroom Apartments: Each bedroom is single-occupancy and contains a desk and chair. Five bedroom apartments house five residents.
• Flooring: carpet
• Closet: wardrobe
• Bed Size: 38” x 80" (twin extra long)
• Desks and chairs
• Waste/recycle/compost bins
• Window coverings
• 2 bathrooms per apartment
• Shower curtains
• Towel hooks
• Complementary toilet paper included
• Full size refrigerator
• Oven with stovetop
• Bar countertop with 3 stools
Living Room/Common Area
• Two-person sofa
• Single-seat chair with ottoman
• Coffee table
• End table
• Floor lamp
• Storage Closet: built-in with vacuum, dust pan and broom
• Flat panel TV wall mount and TV stand (TV not included)
• Cable hookup
- Secure keycard access
- Bi-weekly cleaning service of bathrooms, kitchen and common areas on weekdays
- HBO GO and MAX GO: unlimited access to movies, sports and episodes on HBO and Cinemax
- Philo Edu: watch tv live, or record from 200+ channels nationwide
- Free laundry
- Study area
- Game equipment for checkout
- Swimming Pool and lounge chairs
- Lockers for pool area (lock not provided)
- Knowledge center
- Pool table
- Foosball table
- Table tennis
- Purified water fill stations
- Vending Area
- Built-in outdoor grill
- Basketball Court
- Sand Volleyball Court
- Music Room
- Bike racks