Sierra Madre & Yosemite Residence Halls
Located on the southeast end of campus, these residence halls are also known as the towers. Both Sierra Madre and Yosemite have a large community center and 16 stand-alone residence buildings: six residence buildings for Sierra Madre and 10 for Yosemite. Halls provide double- and triple-occupancy accommodations with community-style bath facilities. Bedrooms and bathrooms are separated by gender unless the student specifically requests gender inclusive housing.
Address for Mail/Packages
The Living Learning Community placements and locations for the 2020-21 school year will be released soon.
CSD (Coordinator of Student Development): Professional staff that live in the halls and supervise the RAs.
Resident Advisor (RA): Student peer leaders trained in safety and supervision and are on-call.
Front Desk: Student staff serve resident needs, answer questions and check out equipment.
Open M-F: 11 a.m. – 10 p.m., S-S: 11 a.m. - 12 a.m.
All rooms will be single occupancy for fall 2020.
Floors Plans & Dimensions, Sierra Madre
Floors Plans & Dimensions, Yosemite
• Flooring: Carpet
• Closet: Built-in and an additional wardrobe for triples
• Compact refrigerator: in each room
• Microwave: in tower common area, one on each floor
• Bed Size: 38” x 80" (twin extra long)
• One desk with drawers and chair for each resident
• Chest of drawers
• Waste/recycle/compost bins
• Window coverings
- Secure keycard access
- Community kitchen
- Kitchen and game equipment for checkout
- Daily cleaning service of bathrooms and common areas on weekdays
- Free laundry
- Study area
- Pool table
- Foosball table
- Table tennis
- Purified water fill stations
- Vending Area
- Basketball courts
- Volleyball court
- Built-in outdoor grill
- Bike racks