Sierra Madre & Yosemite Residence Halls
Located on the southeast end of campus, these residence halls are also known as the towers. Both Sierra Madre and Yosemite have a large community center and 16 stand-alone residence buildings: six residence buildings for Sierra Madre and 10 for Yosemite. Halls provide double- and triple-occupancy accommodations with community-style bath facilities. Bedrooms and bathrooms are separated by gender unless the student specifically requests gender inclusive housing.
Address for Mail/Packages
The Living Learning Community placements and locations for the 2020-21 school year will be released soon.
Coordinators for Student Development (CSD)
The CSDs are professional staff that live in the halls and supervise the RAs.
All rooms will be single occupancy for fall 2020.
Floors Plans & Dimensions, Sierra Madre
Floors Plans & Dimensions, Yosemite
• Flooring: Carpet
• Closet: Built-in and an additional wardrobe for triples
• Compact refrigerator: in each room
• Microwave: in tower common area, one on each floor
• Bed Size: 38” x 80" (twin extra long)
• One desk with drawers and chair for each resident
• Chest of drawers
• Waste/recycle/compost bins
• Window coverings
- Secure keycard access
- Community kitchen
- Kitchen and game equipment for checkout
- Daily cleaning service of bathrooms and common areas on weekdays
- Free laundry
- Study area
- Pool table
- Foosball table
- Table tennis
- Purified water fill stations
- Vending Area
- Basketball courts
- Volleyball court
- Built-in outdoor grill
- Bike racks